Goals and responsibilities
- To cultivate an interest in learning and personal character development, in academic progress and the pursuit of excellence.
- To be on time to school and class, prepared with the correct materials.
- To attend all classes on the timetable.
- To respect others and their learning opportunities.
- To complete work to the best of his or her ability.
- To graduate from Junior School to Senior School with a Certificate of Achievement.
- To be a successful learner and to feel pride in whatever is achieved.
- Not to intimidate or bully other students or publicly express personal prejudices.
- To abide by the school's no drugs, alcohol or smoking policy, both on site and while in uniform.
- To be prepared to accept the consequences of infringing school rules.
- To create a learning environment at home.
- To check the homework diary regularly.
- To encourage and supervise homework.
- To be supportive of your child's learning and social development.
- To take an active interest in the school, through attending events, open evenings and parent/teacher meetings designed to build friendly interest between yourself and the school, and to give you feedback on your child.
- To contact the school if your child is absent.
Of the College:
- To provide a safe learning environment.
- To provide qualified teachers.
- To meet the National Curriculum requirements.
- To assess the student's needs and provide for them.
- To monitor the student's progress, measure his/her success, and keep parents/caregivers informed.
- To extend the student's learning.